Thursday, February 24, 2011

any american idol fans out there?

I have followed through with every American Idol season for as long as I can remember. This has got to be the most talented, funny, and dramatic season ever..so far at least. And I am absolutely LOVING the new judges. What better combination of judges can you get? I mean seriously? We're talking about Steven Tyler. Half the entertainment of AI is Steven himself.

Might I just add that I loved yesterdays "Love"? Personally, they almost all rocked it. Especially since I love the Beatles.

I have a couple favorites...

Colton - The blondie on the right. Unfortunately they didn't show his group preform on the episode yesterday. (MAJOR DISSAPOINTMENT)

I really love this whole group. Hayley (on the right) is probably my most favorite of the girls. She's gorgeous, and her voice is honestly amazing. I hope she'll make it into the top twelve AT LEAST.

Paul has my heart (other than Colton). I have never heard anyone sing like he does. He has a voice that makes you want to cry..in a good way of course. But I'm willing to bet a million bucks that he'll make it pretty far.

Does anyone have any favorites? Share!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I adore Paul!! Have you ever heard of Phil Wickham? Yeah, Paul reminds me of him! You should check him out ;D
    And I really, really like Scotty! We have yet to find out if he goes through, but I hope he does! He's definitely a favorite of mine.
    And I was actually super disappointed last night, when they sent Chris Medina home...I really felt that he would've gotten far; he's just so lovable! Oh well...

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so behind AI I really need to catch up

    <3, New Follower
    Everyone loves a giveaway

    ReplyDelete