Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 02!

Day 2- A picture of you with the person you've been closest with, the longest.



I couldn't decide between my mom, or my sister. I mean they're both amazing, and I've been closest to each of them in different ways. Of course I've been with my mom longer, but Danielle has been just as important to me as well.

My mom has been with me through thick and thin. She has never given up on me, never discourged me, and never told me I couldn't endure to the end. In fact, just today when we were driving home from the grocery store, she told me how strong of a person she knows I am, and how important and how strong willed of a girl I am. She has never doubted me for a single second.

Danielle has been there for me in so many ways. She's been my best friend since the second she was born. Of course we're about three years apart, but she still invites me to go out with her friends and basketball games. We watch TV shows, movies, and cooking documents. We fight a lot, but at the end of the day we're still close. If not, we're closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment