Sunday, February 27, 2011

etc. III

Anyone ever heard of The Hunger Games? Well my mom has been trying to get me to read the trilogy for a while now. Me being as stubborn as I am, had no desire to read them. Fearing that it would be like Twilight (which I am not a fan of). But once my mom told me it's not about vampires, I decided to give it a shot. I'm only on chapter 9 right now, but I am already in love. At least, with Peeta Mellark... 'the bread boy.' Is anyone else currently reading/have read any of the books in the trilogy? I'd LOVE to know what your thoughts are!






Another thing, I posted a few weeks ago that I finally made an Etsy! I will be selling hand-made dream catchers of different sizes, here's a sneak peak. ;)
-Alexandrea


2 comments:

  1. Ah, one of my very favorite books! It's so, so good, and it really pulls you in!
    And yes, the fact that there are no vampires is definitely a plus ;)

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has been telling me I need to read it! I can't wait until my schedule settles down and this summer I can dive into it :)

    ReplyDelete