Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh, the joy!

As a result of the mixed feelings I have experienced these past couple weeks, I've come to terms with these new years resolutions;

I'm going to make new friends this year. Good, fun, loyal, and honest friends. Friends that will have my back, friends that will be here the next day, week, month, etc., for whatever reason. Friends that I know I can trust.

I'm going to get a job, and save every last penny I have to move out of my parents house.

I'm going to pursue my career in english, and attend the University of Utah.

I'm going to burn all my old journals, I have no reason to look upon the past.

I'm going to adopt a puppy from the animal shelter in Sandy, where I was born.

I'm going to play more games with my little brother.

I'm going to get the C biopsy that I have put off for so long.

I'm not going to be so quick to judge.

Most importantly; I'm going to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment