Friday, December 31, 2010

Brother/sister love.

I took my 2 little brothers to see Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows today. I could tell Zac, who is 12, wasn't all that excited to see it. Although TJ, who's 7 was extremely excited to see it, untill we walked into the theater, he just busted out crying out of fear. It was the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life. So I took him out into the lobby and waited for mom to come pick him up. As soon as she agreed to come get him, he decided he wanted to stay. To be brave, and watch it.  Me and TJ have never had the greatest brother-sister relationship. I used to make fun of him when he was little, and I regret everything I said he had considered as an insult. But these last few days have been great. He came up to me, and asked if I wanted to watch him play Mario Kart on his new DSI he got for Christmas, I was so happy I wanted to cry. If I can't strive to be a better person for myself, then I will for my little brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment