Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Decided To Be Trendy For A Minute.

1. I read all kinds of books religiously.

2. I. Am. A. Virgin. GET OVER IT.

3. I'm slowly going down the road to having no best friend.

4. I will either get into Notre Dame or Boston University if it is THE LAST THING I EVER DO.

5. I'm honest in all my doings.

6. Every night at 11:11 I wish that my brother would come back for just one more day.

7. I think Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) is the sexiest man alive.

8. I look exactly like my great grandma when she was my age.

9.  Don't talk about the Twilight series to me. I hate them, and i'll probably tell you to shut the fuck up.

10. I'm a creature of the night. I never sleep.

11. I definately believe in God.

12. My dog Lilly, is the only thing on earth that has or will ever win my heart completely.

13. I always feel that I am being compared to my sister in everything I do or say.

14. I play World of Warcraft.

15. I haven't had a boyfriend since 9th grade! :)

16. I can eat more than you, I bet my life on it.

17. I fucking hate Lady GaGa.

18. I have a low-tolerence for bull shit.

19. I am proud to say that I went to see Big Time Rush in vegas.

20. I usually hate everyone untill I start talking to them.

21. Just cause I have short hair, and will shave it if I want, does not mean i'm a lesbian.

22. I constantly wish I was born in the 70's so I could be a teen in the 80's.

23. I volunteer at the animal shelter, and the special need's activities every week.

24. I am told I look like Gemma Arterton, or Julia Roberts on a daily basis. -____-

25. I'm really not scared of anything but Cancer.

26. I went to my first prom ever on Thursday, and it was with the special needs. I had more fun than anyone could ever have at any type of dance.

27. I always wish I was going to school at Tuachan again.

28. The only time me and my dad get along is when we watch CSI, The Big Bang Theory and Shit My Dad Says every Thursday night.

29. I hate warm weather. I like the cold.

30. I am a stubborn ass most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment