Thursday, February 10, 2011

etc.

Once again I have not been blogging as much as I'd like. So many things have been going on! In the good sort of way of course.

I have overwhelmed with school, but I am finally graduated. All my hard work has completely paid off. Believe it or not, I have written an award winning essay, and I was granted a scholarship to DSC. Which, isn't the school I want to put my focus on, but it will make it easier by not having to save up as much money as I thought. I am so excited, I can't even put it into words! I finally did something for MYSELF.

I have been trying so hard to grow out my hair. I want it short, untill I see some girl with long flowing dark hair. It makes me jealous, I have no idea what to do really.

Other than that, nothing else has been going on. Anything interesting happen lately? I've sort of been out of the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment