Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ect part II.

I have officially graduated high school as of Feb. 14th, 2011. I am so relieved! Even just 6 months ago, I honestly didn't think I would be able to do it. But I did and I'm extremely proud of myself. Getting my diploma has been one of the most challenging things I have ever done in my 17 and 1/2 years of living. I'm just happy that I can finally move on to college. I think what I'm going to do, is get my general classes done at Dixie State (with an additional class of Phlebotomy) untill I can afford to pay for a bigger, and better college. That way, I'll have a well paying job untill I make my way there.

These last couple weeks have been pretty decent. I made a new friend, which was wonderful and exactly what I needed. I'm finally realizing what life is all about. It's not about having a ton of friends, going out everynight, and trying to fit in. It's about being happy. Being happy that you're alive, and healthy! (Okay, in my case not so healthy. But healthy enough to still be alive!)

I have been going to church the last few weeks. I had an appointment with my bishop last Sunday, and we talked about how I would get my diploma the following day. I have never seen someone get so excited for my well being.

I hope everyone had a good Valentines day. I sure did!

-Alexandrea

No comments:

Post a Comment