Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our new couch, live-preformance, and just plain fun.

Sydney, aka: my bestfriend, and I went shopping yesterday. As we were walking the halls of the goodwill store, we came across an old, ugly, beaten-down, black couch. And we instantley fell in love with it. So, it being Sydney's idea, we both mutually agreed to buy this couch, and put it in our new apartment that we will be getting in April. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!


We have fun shopping, and trying on cute-retro leather jackets.


Now, these next ones are my selected favorites from the bunch.



After we bought our couch, we went to preform in front of Sydney's church group. We sang 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' (Glee cast version) and I'm tellin' you, I had a BLAST.


And of course, we went to get ice-cream after.

How is everyone's Christmas break going?

2 comments:

  1. your face expressions are priceless! i'm enjoying my Christmas break thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, pulling faces is my specialty haha. And that's good! I'm glad :)

    ReplyDelete