Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This Is A Rant.

You don't have to read this. Unless you want too.

1. I am so %&*^#@! sick of living at home.
(A) My parents STILL treat me like I am a 5 year old. Yes, my curfew is 10 freaking o'clock, I'm NOT allowed to have sleepovers, and I am not allowed to use a webcam. Seriously? It's not like I'm doing bad things. I don't drink/do drugs of any sort (party), I don't break any laws, and I certainly don't go out and have sex with the whole male population.

2. I don't even feel like I have a best friend anymore. She doesn't listen, and she doesn't care what I have to say, unless it involves her or her boyfriend. I mean, she says she never wants to lose me, and that she loves me more than anything..but is it that hard to listen to what I have to say every once and a while?

I have ALWAYS been there for you. I would almost rather have you listen to what I have to say and tell the whole world like you used too, than just ignore me and cut me out completely.
Why did you think I was sketched out about this new boyfriend of yours? It's not because I want him for myself. It's becuase you don't even pay attention to me anymore, just as I predicted. Which I can honestly understand in some ways, but when I need to tell you a big decision I'm making, when we've only been talking for five minutes and then he rings up on the other line, (even though you've been talking to him all day) you still say you'll call me back. Which would be semi-alright if you EVEN CALLED ME BACK.

I swear to God, I try so hard. I go out of my way to please you, and make you feel loved.

3. Am I that terrible of a daughter that I'm refrained from doing anything at all? Honestly I'm sorry you have to put up with my ''crap." It was your decision to have children, and you KNEW it wouldn't be easy. I try to make you happy by watching the kids when you go out on dates, and keeping the kitchen clean so you can come home to a clean house. I take the dog out when you ask, and bring you things you ask me to get for you. Do you want me to wash your feet as well? Come on.

4. To top this all off, I am getting so sick and tired of my low-confidance level. I don't know how many more days I can continue to feel as low as I do without killing something.

The only thing that is keeping me from throwing little puppies off a cliff is Harry and the Potters.

1 comment:

  1. To..
    #1. You'll be eighteen next summer and compared to the rest of your life, it will come by VERY fast. And you can do whatever you want. But trust me, I've been there. But it will get better.

    #2. She's just excited. It's something new for her. But when she realizes you are drifing from her, and when the whole honeymoon phase leaves.. She will realize that she still NEEDS her bestfriend.
    In the mean time.. You KNOW i'm always here. And for that small time, I was your bestfriend, and you called me whenever you needed something. You can again, whevever you'd like.

    #3. Kind of like #1. You know your parents love you. You're the oldest so it's harder on you.

    #4. You're beautiful, strong, hillarious, and everyone loves you. Look at yourself through my eyes, or through _ _ _ _ _ _ 's eyes. Hopefully you know who i'm talking about. You're a perfect Andrea.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete