Monday, November 15, 2010

Ode to Education, Friendship, and Relationships.

Oh goodness I don't even know where to begin. I'm so stressed, but also so happy over schooling. There are tons of different college's I would DIE to go to, for example; USC, UofU, or Notre Dame. Just to name a few, at the least. I've been so obsessed with growing up, and moving out. It's finally starting to happen. And I cannot wait. Since day 1 I have absolutely hated St. George, and I will be out of here soon enough!

I've been having some troubling issues with my best friend lately. I have never been more upset in my entire life. I call to confront her about things that I think are important and about our friendship, mostly how I've been questioning it. But as expected, she doesn't listen. I feel that when i'm talking, i'm talking to a deaf person. I really do see all the good things in her, but when the bad things start of over-rule, that's when it's time to cut it. Word to the wise; no one actually cares what you have to say, or do. I promise. I hate to say it...but it's pretty much a dog eat dog world. There is nothing you can do to change that no matter how hard you try. But maybe you'll be the lucky one-in-a-million, and have that perfect person be your best friend. As for me, I'm still waiting for that day to come.

I've never been a relationship person. I've never felt like I've needed one, or depended on a significant other to keep me happy. But right now everything has been rushing through my head, and I feel like i've been totally submerged by an ocean of thoughts that I never evened imagined I could come up with. To be quite honest...I really like what's happening right now. And whether or not things progress..I will still be more than joyful to say he's my friend.

2 comments:

  1. This made me so happy to read.
    Bravo, for being so mature. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell. -__-

    ReplyDelete