Sunday, November 28, 2010

Here Comes A White Shadow;

This week has definately had it's ups and downs. Thanksgiving was great, except for the fact that my one of my uncles & his family didn't come. Like always, I should have expected that. I don't understand them, at all. I mean, my dad and my uncle both work together, and my uncle has been trying to take my dads job for a few years now. And it's causing all this family stress which none of us can really handle. Really though, do you hate us all so much that you want to get your own brother fired from his job so he won't be able to support his family, your own flesh and blood? Can you really not make it to a single family function? I mean we only have them on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can't remember the last time you were there for any of us.

I hate this, I hate it so so so much. I get so jealous when I hear about other people's relatives driving in from California, or SLC even to spend the holiday with their families. But MY uncle can't even drive across town for a simple dinner ONE NIGHT. I don't care if you think that's too much to ask. I hope karma will come around one day and give you a big slap in the face.

I'm finally done fighting with my best friend. I've been questioning it for a couple weeks now, and yesterday I just couldn't take it anymore. Through all the screaming, tears, and the f-bombs flying everywhere, we broke down and apologized both, to one another. Like civilized human beings. I don't know what I would do with out her. I know she can be a complete brat, and a compulsive liar, but we truely have been there for each other through thick and thin since the first grade. From learning simple addition to fractions to algebra, we've always been together, no matter what. And I absolutely hate myself for letting my idiot emotions take me over. I'm glad we're back on track and loving each other for who we are, like we're supposed too.

Talking about my bestfriend brings up the fact that I am finally realizing who my real friends are. And i'm incredibley stoked on that. I would do anything for those three people, who literally keep me going everyday, who I know I can be honest with 104% and I know that they will ALWAYS be there for me, because they have never once left me standing alone without anything to hold on to. You three incredible people know who you are. Too bad only one of you can read this, one of you is moving across the country..and one of you is moving completely OUT of the country after college. I guess that's life, right?

I am so excited for Christmas and this new year. It is almost impossible to be sincerely unhappy during the holidays. Especially the fact that I am going to do every possible thing I can to go see Horse Feathers in Salt Lake City on the 9th. Holler if you want to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment